CP Rochester supports individuals of all ages and abilities to determine their pathway in life. We partner with the individual, their family, and the community to fulfill the individual’s right to live a productive and rewarding life. CP Rochester provides a wide range of quality health, educational, and support services in the greater Rochester area to assist individuals in achieving their goals.
We are currently seeking CAREGIVERS to join our team of COMMUNITY BASED SERVICES throughout all of Monroe County. Great population to work with, terrific opportunity for a second job!
Assist in providing for the well-being and direct care needs of children and adults with developmental disabilities.
· Imparts agency philosophy of “Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence” to individuals, families, program staff and community resources.
· Maintains confidentiality of information relating to individuals and their families in accordance with agency policy.
· Hourly Respite is designed to give the primary caregiver a break while providing a safe, fun and positive environment for their loved one.
· Provide supports to meet the needs of the individual (i.e., meal prep, personal care).
· Service occurs in the family home.
· Engage the individual in his/her chosen activities, which could include arts & crafts, outdoor play, games, etc.
· Serve as an appropriate role model and engage in interactions which promote and insure the dignity and rights of all participants, service providers, co-workers and community members.
· Act as a professional representative of CP Rochester in regards to appearance, behavior, temperament, communication, language and dress.
· Adheres to the agency’s policies and procedures as well as department guidelines.
· Performs other duties at the discretion of the Program Director or his/her designee.