· High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Experience working with people with developmental disabilities strongly preferred.
· Valid and clean New York State Driver’s License.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
· Ability to become CPR and first aid certified and successfully complete required training courses.
· Physical Requirements include: sitting, standing, walking, lifting up to 50 pounds, pulling and pushing wheelchairs and adaptive equipment, carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching, crawling, color determination, visual acuity, speaking clearly, listening to spoken communication, sense of taste and smell.