Run for Fun 2015
CP Rochester's 10th Annual 5K Run for Fun is being held on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at our facility at 3399 Winton Road South. The certified 5K course (#NY06129KL) is flat and runs through a residential neighborhood with only one or two gentle hills. Runners should be able to get excellent times from this course!
We welcome runners, walkers, and rollers! Runners will be positioned first at the starting line. Walkers and people using wheelchairs or pushing strollers will be staged behind them (with a choice to walk the 5K course or the 1 Mile course).
All proceeds from the 5K Run for Fun help fund the programs and services which assist adults and children with physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities. These programs and services include physical, occupational, and speech therapies; group housing; early intervention and preschool programs, day habilitation and respite services; and recreational programs. Your registration makes a direct impact on so many individuals.
- Check-in is from 7:45 to 8:45 a.m.
- Race starts promptly at 9 a.m.
- Cash prizes to top runners
- Free bagels, sports drinks, breakfast pizza, fruit and more for everyone
- Free t-shirt guaranteed if you register by April 20, 2015
- Registration is $20/runner (by April 20); $25/runner (April 21 to day of race)
- Registration is free for children 10 and under
Help us make the 5K Run for Fun even more successful by collecting pledges! Prizes awarded to runners who collect the most pledge dollars!
Questions? E-mail info@CPRochester.org or call 334-6000 x1322
Check out our 5K Run fur Fun Video Testimonials!
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!
Benefits Management, Inc.