CHECK BACK SOON TO DONATE ONLINE!
Ability Partners Foundation's 12th Annual 5K Run for Fun and Walk is being held on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at CP Rochester, 3399 Winton Road South, Rochester, NY. The certified 5K course (#NY06129KL) is flat and runs through a residential neighborhood with only one or two gentle hills. Runners should be able to get excellent times from this course! In addition, this year, we've added a Kids Run that will start at 8:30 a.m., so bring the whole family to share the excitement!
CHECK BACK SOON FOR REGISTRATION
We welcome runners, walkers, and rollers! Runners will be positioned first at the starting line. Walkers and people using wheelchairs or pushing strollers will be staged behind them (with a choice to walk the 5K course or the 1 Mile course).
All proceeds from the 5K Run for Fun help fund the programs and services which assist adults and children with physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities. These programs and services include physical, occupational, and speech therapies; group housing; early intervention and preschool programs, day habilitation and respite services; and recreational programs. Your registration makes a direct impact on so many individuals.
- Check-in is from 7:45 to 8:45 a.m.
- Kids Run starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Race starts promptly at 9 a.m.
- Cash prizes to top runners
- Free bagels, sports drinks, breakfast pizza, fruit and more for everyone
- Free t-shirt if you register by May 19th (while supplies last)
- Registration is $20/runner (by May 19); $25/runner (May 20 to day of race)
- Registration is free for children 10 and under
Help us make the 5K Run for Fun even more successful by collecting pledges! Prizes awarded to runners who collect the most pledge dollars!
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-286-9711 x 1324.